• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Complete Medusa size L with goggles - Price lowered

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I need to sell part of my collection. I will start with pieces that I don't wear too much. Just because I need the cash, doesn't mean I'll be willing to take lowballs, so those will be ignored

This thread is for a lightly used but still in awesome condition Medusa, size Large, and goggles. No box for the goggles, but Medusa comes with Oakley Medusa sports box. Lenses are good, with some scratches but I can't notice them when wearing. Will throw an extra set of OEM replacement lenses for the goggles which are in great condition and an extra button. Please look at pictures for details on condition of Medusa and goggles.

Reduced Price $SOLD shipped USA, PP G&S. Will ship internationally on your dime. Shipping prices will vary depending on location, so PM for quotes. Remember, G&S transactions require me to ship Priority and fully insured for ful buyer and seller protection, to the address in file with PayPal and actual value declared

20171127_123302.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I dont need to know but someone will, what size?

Username Hidden said:
I need to sell part of my collection. I will start with pieces that I don't wear too much. Just because I need the cash, doesn't mean I'll be willing to take lowballs, so those will be ignored

This thread is for a lightly used but still in awesome condition Medusa, size Large, and goggles. No box for the goggles, but Medusa comes with generic Oakley sports box. Will throw an extra set of OEM replacement lenses for the goggles

Price $2300 shipped USA, PP G&S. Will ship internationally on your dime. Prices will vary depending on location, so PM for quotes. Remember, G&S transactions require me to ship Priority and fully insured for ful buyer and seller protection

View attachment 407283
Let me try it on? Lol. Semi serious

Sent from your mom.

Wow..That's awesome

Dude if I had it all right now to spend I'd be all over this.

Username Hidden said:
Let me try it on? Lol. Semi serious

Sent from your mom.

You would be the baddest trucker ever if you made deliveries with a Medusa on!

Username Hidden said:
You would be the baddest trucker ever if you made deliveries with a Medusa on!
Buy it for me. I'll take pics

Sent from your mom.

Username Hidden said:
Buy it for me. I'll take pics

Sent from your mom.

With the kilt on too?

Status
Not open for further replies.