• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Complete Oakley Flame Straight Jacket Set

THEBAD1

I should Work at Oakley
Balt MD
Now have complete set, Oakley Flame Straight Jackets!

10386853_10204049146177967_8084691662519930149_n_zpsb068de02.jpg

Sorry to bump this thread after a long whie but may i know the colorway of the flame sj in the top left most of the pic near the skull coin?

I think you'll find they're Polished Black / Fire Iridium (just looks more like ruby due to where it's taken and the fact it's old skool Fire Iridium).

Thanks. I ask because i got this red sj with flames which the person i got it from says it is a prototype. I had a hard time finding pics matching this.. do you have an idea?
20170717_102808_zpswoqeix4f.jpg

@GRFMotorsports can you help identify? I have seen one thread of sj flame that you mentioned about a prototype if i am not mistaken.,

Thanks. I ask because i got this red sj with flames which the person i got it from says it is a prototype. I had a hard time finding pics matching this.. do you have an idea?

@GRFMotorsports can you help identify? I have seen one thread of sj flame that you mentioned about a prototype if i am not mistaken.,

On looking closer at the first pic, they would appear to be Ruby or +Red, I think they're too deep not be.
That's interesting: they would appear to be a blood red(or other dark red base)which indicates they possibly are genuine. Do they have a nose Icon also(Oakley text)?

Last edited:

Looking at the backside of that one lens, it looks like fire. That bag is no O bag though.

Interesting...... yes, there are some prototype colorways floating around out there. Can you send me some pic from all angles? Id like a closer look. Thanks!

Back