• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading COMPLETE SET OF FOUR RUBY ETCHED CORVETTE JULIET FOR TRADE. EMERALD MARS 04-107 NEEDED.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

The Ruby Corvette Juliet was allegedly produced in a quantity of 50, all lens etched, and within that number there were four etching designs. Bar a fraction of these, they were passed on to drivers of Corvette Racing, resulting in them being one of the most obscure, mythical, and ludicrously rare glasses ever manufactured by Oakley. It is possible I am the only owner of the complete set of four which are as follows:

Titanium - Ruby. CORVETTE etching.
Titanium - Ruby. 50/FLAGS etching.
Titanium - Ruby. Z06 etching. The rarest, only a fraction of the 50 had this etching.
Ti02 - Ruby. CORVETTE/FLAGS etching.

I am prepared to engage in a trade involving Mars - X Metal - Emerald 04-107 which must be in top condition with labelled box, either serial matching, non matching, or both. If you have this pair please message me to discuss. I also have about 70 other mint X Metals that can be considered for trade.

Some people reacted to this post.
Pictures wil be nice....

Username Hidden said:
The Ruby Corvette Juliet was allegedly produced in a quantity of 50, all lens etched, and within that number there were four etching designs. Bar a fraction of these, they were passed on to drivers of Corvette Racing, resulting in them being one of the most obscure, mythical, and ludicrously rare glasses ever manufactured by Oakley. It is possible I am the only owner of the complete set of four which are as follows:

Titanium - Ruby. CORVETTE etching.
Titanium - Ruby. 50/FLAGS etching.
Titanium - Ruby. Z06 etching. The rarest, only a fraction of the 50 had this etching.
Ti02 - Ruby. CORVETTE/FLAGS etching.

I am prepared to engage in a trade involving Mars - X Metal - Emerald 04-107 which must be in top condition with labelled box, either serial matching, non matching, or both. If you have this pair please message me to discuss. I also have about 70 other mint X Metals that can be considered for trade.
bump. I wish I had more than one 04-107 to pick one of these julies up!

I’m willing to buy that carbon penny you had 🤣🤣🤣