• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Completely Unsolicited Ad for Chris A Hardaway

I just created an account purely to reach out to @Chris A Hardaway . Hoping he can help me with the purchase of two new pairs of RX (one regular / one sunnies).
When you have privileges send me a copy of your RX and PD measurement. Once I have that we can talk. I'll need more details about your needs too. Keep in mind I'm only doing single vision and not progressive lenses at this time.

I'm looking for Rx lenses for Ballistic M frame 2.0 in the following prescription. I only require the lenses. Is this an option?

SPHCYLAXISVAADDVAPRISM1BASE1PRISM2BASE2VTX
OD+0.75-0.7580+2.00
OS+0.50-0.7595+2.00

I'm jumping on the Chris bandwagon, too...he did the Rx lenses for my R2s and they are perfect. Good communicator, too; he wants everything to be 100% right.

Have they had an impact on the headaches? I’m very tempted to follow suit and get a pair
I know this is a slightly old post, but if you aren't familiar with it, I highly recommend trying f.lux to help with the blue light on a computer. I use it on my devices at home, but when I started a new job I didn't think to add it on that computer. It was making my eyes tired/strained which led to occasional headaches. It took 2-3 weeks for me to realize what was going on. I installed f.lux on my work computer and now it only happens when I spend almost the whole day sitting at it.

(Also, long-time lurker, first time poster 👋)

Latest Posts

Back