• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

concept of switching to collecting O matter due to economic reasons :)

Hmmmmm yup they are not getting any cheaper. I suggest follow your instinct and desire bro. If financial is a problem cut back on collecting patching it up with something lets a say a bit cheaper plastics frames wont solve your financial issues either. I suggest only buy the ones you really want for example if you wanted a romeo dont buy anything else and just save for that.

If you are having financial difficulties....cut out collecting for a few months and get your bills paid properly......Oakleys can take over everything.......if you don't pay your normal bills, how can you expect to keep purchasing what you like when it comes to Oakelys?

Wait. You pay bills?! That's what me wife's for!

So your wife pays bills with YOUR money?

I don't let ANYONE know how much I take in or how much I spend......not even ME! :p

Seriously.....Not even the GF goes anywhere near my finances.....even if she was married to me......nope....I'd still control it all.

Welcome to the new age - it's not only men who bring home the bacon anymore ;)

I just use her credit card and let her deal with the bills. Keeps my finances clean and worry-free :p

But going back to the topic, collecting O-matter vs X-metal should be a decision based on one's objectives and desires, not finances....

Welcome to the new age - it's not only men who bring home the bacon anymore ;)

I just use her credit card and let her deal with the bills. Keeps my finances clean and worry-free :p

But going back to the topic, collecting O-matter vs X-metal should be a decision based on one's objectives and desires, not finances....
I don't care what the girls bring in. ;) Well.......
They can keep their money.... I don't want it..... :) ;)

O matter is cheaper you say? uhm not really.

flores, zeroes, trons, murasaki, montoya, and a hell of a lotta frogskin collabs out there.

i suggest you stick to metals.;)

Best advice I could give you is not to spend money on something that you don't truly love. If you like X-Metals, then just buy less often. The last thing you want to do is end up buying a bunch of O-Matter frames that you don't really care about and end up trying to sell them for less than you bought them for. Your money obviously, you can do what you want with it, but ask yourself it O-Matter is really going to be able to substitute for X-Metal? Will buying O-Matters keep the withdrawals at bay?

O matter is cheaper you say? uhm not really.

flores, zeroes, trons, murasaki, montoya, and a hell of a lotta frogskin collabs out there.

i suggest you stick to metals.;)
they are generally speaking compared to xmetals, csix. DEFINITELY sticking to metals. Also name me a frogskin that is the same value as per say an ichiro piece????? concept studio not included of course.

Back