• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

concept of switching to collecting O matter due to economic reasons :)

they are generally speaking compared to xmetals, csix. DEFINITELY sticking to metals. Also name me a frogskin that is the same value as per say an ichiro piece????? concept studio not included of course.
i know zero about frogskins, but the rare ones like blends and supreme fetch a pretty penny, right?

Yes sir no doubt.
But nowhere close to lets say an ichiro emeralds usa non serial pair that sells on the 650ish. The only onmatters that i know that relly racks up are the trons and ducati pitbosses and also those indy ones whichbranges from 700 to 1400 even at that it is hard to sell a nib tron or ducati for like 1100 which is the average asking price for them. I mean thatbis almost csix range.

But nowhere close to lets say an ichiro emeralds usa non serial pair that sells on the 650ish. The only onmatters that i know that relly racks up are the trons and ducati pitbosses and also those indy ones whichbranges from 700 to 1400 even at that it is hard to sell a nib tron or ducati for like 1100 which is the average asking price for them. I mean thatbis almost csix range.
Yes, nowhere near. You don't want to know how many Ichiro emeralds you could buy for a pair of true Blends. Start at 3 or 4. Well beyond anything you mention apart from the C6.

they are generally speaking compared to xmetals, csix. DEFINITELY sticking to metals. Also name me a frogskin that is the same value as per say an ichiro piece????? concept studio not included of course.

I can help him name a frogskin, 50pcs actually of AP tater, maybe half of it is worth double than an ichiro piece. Thats only for the AP

I don't want them, I'm an x-metal collector. But, whether you like it or not, the Frogskin market is real and some of the pieces are making much more than you give them credit for. That was just one example, but there are others that make more than that Ichiro.
If they wanna know, just use the search engine for rarest frogskins. Was discussed here long time ago before @pjd was in the forum...the valentines, easter borders, the blends are way expensive thats why i stick to metals coz i cant have them they are too fragile to me.

Back