• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Concept Studio Jawbone

15923403276_85a666145e.jpg

15923334076_a9d16f48fe.jpg

Where does one go for even the chance to own these Concept Studios? Mainline stores in malls, Vaults? And what about timing? Right place at the right time, or insider information?

Where does one go for even the chance to own these Concept Studios? Mainline stores in malls, Vaults? And what about timing? Right place at the right time, or insider information?

They were sold at Oakley stores, They were sold out like 5 minutes after stores opened, they were advertised by Oakley and inside information, and now you wouldn’t be able to buy unless a collector sells it, considering they were around 1,000 when they came out and a 1 of 1 designs, so expect to pay a high bounty of you find one

They were sold at Oakley stores, They were sold out like 5 minutes after stores opened, they were advertised by Oakley and inside information, and now you wouldn’t be able to buy unless a collector sells it, considering they were around 1,000 when they came out and a 1 of 1 designs, so expect to pay a high bounty of you find one
Understood; I was just curious as to how people found them, or found out about them. They're not a collection I've heard of before.

Understood; I was just curious as to how people found them, or found out about them. They're not a collection I've heard of before.

Oakley promoted it for Christmas, they also sold the Metal works special additions at the same time, here is where you will find all the inside information, someone will always start a thread of something that is getting a release, like the Galaxy frogs, or another calibration with another company, Oakley been doing limited special frogs lately

Oakley promoted it for Christmas, they also sold the Metal works special additions at the same time, here is where you will find all the inside information, someone will always start a thread of something that is getting a release, like the Galaxy frogs, or another calibration with another company, Oakley been doing limited special frogs lately
I guess I need to be on here more often, in order to learn about these special collections.