• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Condensing my X-Metal Collection: opinions wanted

xmetal40

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
Wanting to sell/trade a bunch of Juliet lenses, perhaps a few more Juliet frames, as well as a couple of X-Squareds, and several Ichiro Juliet rubber parts. The tricky part: trying to make as few transactions as possible to save time and money with shipping.

My ultimate goal will be to collect primarily Romeo, XX, and Mars. A few of the other X-Metals will come and go, with time, as collecting Oakley truly proves to be fun and a hobby. The extra funds, as well as trades, should help me greatly. Any suggestions appreciated.

I get your point of trying to save time and money, but I feel like most people are looking for specific pieces. Not to mention the amount of people who could bulk buy are quite limited.

I get your point of trying to save time and money, but I feel like most people are looking for specific pieces. Not to mention the amount of people who could bulk buy are quite limited.
I agree about the bulk buy. It's hard.

Give me a good price ;)
Yeah, he will buy anything :D I have mars lens are for display mainly. As there are marks I have worn for a short time 1 hour lol.arms polished were polished but coated witch having rubbing at tips
IMG_4950.JPG
IMG_2926.JPG
IMG_2927.JPG
IMG_2928.JPG

Last edited:
Maybe list the quantities you have here (i.e. 15 lenses, 4 juliet frames, 5 XS, and X rubber parts) see if anyone is interested in a bulk purchase and work with them individually. You can set your expectations ahead of time (i.e. all lenses sold together, etc.....)

Back