• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Congratulations to LinusOBerlin! Welcoming a new "O" fan into the world!!

I just purchased his X-metal Juliet, as an indirect donation. And thanks for organizing this, really a kindness act.
Lol, that is definitely an indirect way of donating I guess.. sounds like you just bought yourself a Juliet. Walmart should feel special because I indirectly donate to them a few times a week.. and I thought I was just buying milk and stuff to drink :behindsofa:.

Better yet, you guys should feel special because I'm sure there are a lot of us here that have indirectly donated to you as well... ya know when we buy your products.

Nice gesture but I think your logic is kinda flawed :confused:

Last edited:
@Xs and Os Congrats man! Good guess for a beautiful pair. :)

And @Dnkeyhnter cool thing to do brother, Linus is a good guy and is genuinely appreciative. Well Done, my friend!

@LinusOBerlin Spend it well and quick buddy, if you haven't already! :grin:
Thank you for the kind words Doug! And a very big thank you for your generous donation! You didn't even want to be in the raffle, I don't think you got anything in return... sounds like it was truly a DONATION from the heart! Can't thank you enough for your generosity bro! :)

Thank you for the kind words Doug! And a very big thank you for your generous donation! You didn't even want to be in the raffle, I don't think you got anything in return... sounds like it was truly a DONATION from the heart! Can't thank you enough for your generosity bro! :)

I didn't get anything, but that wasn't the point for me. I was where Linus is now and it's tough with 1 little one, let alone 2! You've got a flock yourself, you know! And now ours are grown and out and we have the means to have some nice things and help out some friends. That's what I did here. And I haven't even met him. Yet! ;)

Back