• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Considering A Colette Frogskin....

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
As the title says, I am considering picking up a Colette Frogskin. However, I want to be fair to the person selling it to me, and neither of us are really familiar with the realistic dollar value of this glass.

Can anyone give me a rough number as to what would be fair for both ends and what I should expect to see further down the road if I were to wait on it? I know there were only 100 made, but I haven't seen one pop up on the ebay for ages that actually sold

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I got mine for 450 about a year ago from eBay.... It's usually not a pair that has a high dand such as a primitive or gentei.

Interesting... I would've thought they would carry a higher value honestly. Is that still the round about going price for them then?

Consider the frog market is down, I wouldn't pay more than that for them. Its just one of those pairs that many forget about. The gentei is also only a 100 made but they go for 550-600 as long as the frame has no bubbles. It's all about the deman for an individual pair, and the Colette really don't have it like some of the others.

That is definitely good information. Thanks for the info man. I appreciate it. I will pass that along to the seller and see what we can come up with.

Latest Posts

Back