• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Considering Having A Big Boy Sale!

Doesnt matter to me whether its posted up beforehand or not. I get a chuckle out of it. Congrats on the little one btw!

This is how it played out in my head.

Boss is gonna sell some ****, ahhhh crap, Im outta $$$! Honey, can we sell off your extra jewelery your not currently wearing? Why would we want to do that snookems? Well...... Boss is gonna sell some stuff and I already spent $2K this month on Oakleys, Im all tapped out. If I dont get them someone else will and I will be so sad. I was going to sell off the kids stuffed animal collection but I dont think it will be enough... Oh dear, your so silly, why dont you just PM him and work out a deal before hand? But how will I pay for it? I guess you will have to wait until you get your next paycheck. Of course that will be after the house payment, car payment, insurance payment, credit card payments, cable bill, grocery money, my weekly mani pedi. Humm, guess you could sell some of those Oakleys you just bought... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLWS... The bar is really set high here. And I will just be on the sidelines watching lol

I am considering having a sale soon but don't need to sell not hurting I have a good job so prices will be firm no trades but giving a chance for other collectors out there to enjoy what I have and add them to their collections. I'll keep everyone posted if I do thanks

You serious or having a go at the other "gunna sell one day threads"?

You serious or having a go at the other "gunna sell one day threads"?
Read the whole thread , know the answer now! Good luck with the sale ,if you have it and good luck to anyone else out there who is going to sell something soon ,or next year or ever!