• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Considering Selling My Cinder Dogs To You - Should I?

Hi guys, as you well and truly know I used to be into flashy frames, as time has worn on however I find myself always picking up the matte black or dark grey monster dogs in favour of the cinders. I have a total of 5 cinder monster (3 x BNIB and 2 x near new) dogs and will consider selling them on the forums if the interest levels are high enough. The prices will be good (e.g. what you would expect to pay for a non-rare current monster dog). Sorry if I am breaching any forums rules and mods please delete this if that is the case. Just gauging if I should go to the trouble of listing up details and photographs. Cheers guys.

Hi guys, as you well and truly know I used to be into flashy frames, as time has worn on however I find myself always picking up the matte black or dark grey monster dogs in favour of the cinders. I have a total of 5 cinder monster (3 x BNIB and 2 x near new) dogs and will consider selling them on the forums if the interest levels are high enough. The prices will be good (e.g. what you would expect to pay for a non-rare current monster dog). Sorry if I am breaching any forums rules and mods please delete this if that is the case. Just gauging if I should go to the trouble of listing up details and photographs. Cheers guys.

im sure they'll sell like hotcakes; i really love the cinders i have. and i would say you should at least keep one for yourself.. you will regret letting them go..

Back