• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Considering Selling/trading My X Metal XX

Not arguing the deal with XS. Buying need to know if they fit me well

I had 3 pairs of XS, I sold a pair I had to work a deal on something else I was wanting. I bought them at a good price to barder with if I found something I wanted. One day I just started wearing them, now they are my regular pairs. I use to wear my Juliets and romeo 2's all the time. I didn't like the XS in the beginning now I cant stop wearing them. If you need a pix of me wearing them let me know to help you out.

I had 3 pairs of XS, I sold a pair I had to work a deal on something else I was wanting. I bought them at a good price to barder with if I found something I wanted. One day I just started wearing them, now they are my regular pairs. I use to wear my Juliets and romeo 2's all the time. I didn't like the XS in the beginning now I cant stop wearing them. If you need a pix of me wearing them let me know to help you out.

I'm with ya on that. Ever since I got my polished carbon/polarized black iridium XS I can't stop wearing them! Gotta catch em all now haha.

I'm with ya on that. Ever since I got my polished carbon/polarized black iridium XS I can't stop wearing them! Gotta catch em all now haha.

I need another pair of Plasma's, so I can do a XS Tio2 version. I figured what the hell, someones gotta do it......I have to find them real cheap....

No problem Jeff. Offer is on the table. I'm trying to collect all 4 xx's. If all goes well today, yours is the last one i need :)

And if not, no biggie.

Latest Posts

Back