• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Considering Switching to Oakleys for Rx Glasses

curby

Oakley Beginner
Howdy folks, I've been using a single pair of Rudy Project Slicer frames for the past 9 years. I'm really impressed with their style, comfort, and durability (9 years!) but they don't make frames that support my prescription anymore so I'm looking around for alternatives.

I like the the style of a lot of the Oakley frames that I've seen, but I can't seem to easily find the Rx ranges for a lot of frames on the website, e.g.:

In case it helps, my last prescription was -3.5 to -4 Sphere, -2.5 Cylinder. Is there an online resource to easily see the Rx ranges for different frames? Thanks!

Oakley only goes to a certain range with prescription, you can buy any Oakley frame and have your eye doctor put lenses in it and they also can tell you if Oakley can make your prescription with their lenses, As far as frames go unless your doing progressive all frames will work. If that helps, unfortunately Oakley doesn’t do my prescription because I’m blind as a bat lol.
But they have great lenses on the market threat work in any frames. I’ve been wearing Oakley frames since the 90’s

Thanks for the info and the warm welcome! I have an Oakley store nearby. I'll go in to take a look at some options in person.

Latest Posts

Back