• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Considering X-Metals - Not Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmim I would keep my money aside then I guess. But I do have a bad habhit of burning them on the next pair of oakleys that I want. The Pit Boss 1 suit me very much, in fact its in my display pic. Love how they fit but want an x metal now sinc they are tooooo cooooool and in demand and my investment will not depreciate. And guys, im very grateful for all tge advice but please don't entice me into rooting for a couple of x metals, that will kill my budget and I may jot get an approval from the wife. Anyhow, hope it all works for the best. Although I must say that I am very sad that there won't be any more x metals. Man they can do sooooo much with them.

Hahah do what I did.. Buy now, explain later lol. Xmetals are almost indestructable too. Very quality made. Goodluck with your find! Keep looking in the market section here. Most of my metals came from this forum and there are a lot of good members here that will give you a deal.

Hmmmmim I would keep my money aside then I guess. But I do have a bad habhit of burning them on the next pair of oakleys that I want. The Pit Boss 1 suit me very much, in fact its in my display pic. Love how they fit but want an x metal now sinc they are tooooo cooooool and in demand and my investment will not depreciate.
It should be X Metal XX indeed!
but beware..once you pop (your wallet) for an X Metal, you can't stop..collecting of course..
just like me when I had my first X Metal, I ventured on customizing it..so the expenses keeps rolling..at your own will..

Thanks a tonne everyone for your advice. I appreciate it sooo very much. Okay now I'm very excited as I am expecting a semi-annual bonus sometime in late june, so perhaps I may be on the lookout for a couple of x-metal pairs BUT here's my problem - Which ones? I'm very thankful for the advice everyone has given me but I've been doing some browsing and I just don't know why but I believe that the penny would also suit me, or is it just that i'm letting that pair grow on me. I'm sure the X-Squared looks good but I believe I will have to make a choice between that and the XX. Anyway, come june end, I hope I have this sorted out. Also would love to try out the pair before I bought them but sadly that isn't an option.

For years all i have worn were Oakley Eye jackets,straight jackets and flaks.
Then about 6 or so weeks ago i managed to grab my first pair of Juliets.($120).
They came with wavella lenses as wells as OEM ruby and ice lenses.The OEM lenses were pretty scratched up.Ordered new lenses etc,,,
Now yesterday my second pair of X-metals arrived , a pair of pennys ,got them for a steal also and just sent them off to get tightened.
X-metal is an addiction...good luck keeping your wallet closed. But i'm not complaining.:cool-20:
( now on the hunt for my second pair of Juliets,,)

For years all i have worn were Oakley Eye jackets,straight jackets and flaks.
Then about 6 or so weeks ago i managed to grab my first pair of Juliets.($120).
They came with wavella lenses as wells as OEM ruby and ice lenses.The OEM lenses were pretty scratched up.Ordered new lenses etc,,,
Now yesterday my second pair of X-metals arrived , a pair of pennys ,got them for a steal also and just sent them off to get tightened.
X-metal is an addiction...good luck keeping your wallet closed. But i'm not complaining.:cool-20:
( now on the hunt for my second pair of Juliets,,)
ooooh you're in trouble...

everyone starts with one!

then... BOOM!

avu6a7ym.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.