• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Contacted Oakley Europe, this was their reply....

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Good morning,

Thank you for getting in touch.

As we have launched a new website would need to register again I’m afraid.

Unfortunately we no longer hold service stock of parts for the Cannon Red Time Bomb I’m afraid, as this style has now been out of production for several years.

Oakley strives to maintain service stock for as long as possible after production of an item has finished so we can offer a good level of after sales service.

Unfortunately this item was discontinued in 1999, since then we have completely exhausted all service stock for this product so we are unable to offer you a repair or a like for like replacement.

We can offer you a trade in service where you can send your watch into us and we will give an 40% discount on a brand new watch from our current range.

If you decide to take up the offer please reply to this email with your full address and contact details and a customer service agent will help you with this query.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

VICTOR NUNEZ

EUROPEAN CUSTOMER CARE

OAKLEY EUROPE

LEVEL 2,VERULAM POINT

STATION WAY

ST ALBANS

AL1 5HE

00800 6255 3985

customercare-europe@oakley.com

BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it looks like the idea of using a 3D Printer is the only feasable option now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, that sucks :(, my coworkers last name is Nunez, and he's shady too if that helps. Hopefully someone can make the part for you

Thanks Nortika. Not entirely sure what your 'shady' coworker has to do with the machinations of the present Oakley reponse, but heh ..................thanks for the thought!....
Also, am considering, getting a 3D Printer myself.

Most people that I know who have had their Time Bombs serviced (i.e. crystal replace, band fixes, capacitor replaces, etc) have done so through 3rd party watch makers who are able to repair these type of things. I heard that several years ago, Oakley stopped servicing these watches, and moreover, went through any and all of their replacement parts.

Back