• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool BobHead idea I came up with.

Sir Clifden

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So, I’ve been seeing everyone with stands and BobHeads. Just earlier it hit me. I’m going to display Oakleys on my Call of Duty ModernWarfare 2 NightVison Goggle Soap BobHead. First pair is my Ruby Path RadarLocks.

1EFBDC5F-0FB1-46D2-BA92-99AA1964B40D.jpeg

F863B15E-7F8E-4A9E-9DBF-619AEFB54649.jpeg

73406AE2-35A9-4BF8-AF3C-1DF947816E1A.jpeg

Might want to take down those Patriots decorations. The room would look better. But my real question is the head modeled after Cam Newton? Looks like his haircut.

Bro, Call of Duty ModernWarfare 2 was way way before sCam Newton time and ever became known so in no way was it modeled after him. Pretty ridiculous question.

an as for the decorations, lmao well I’d say they look way way better than other teams or yours. You might follow the sign on the wall when talking to me about the Patriots sir.

Last edited:
@Rick58

21 years consistently been in the AFC championship win or lose as well as being in the SuperBowl 9 times win or lose

the Giants have done what for 21 years oh yea that’s right be known for losing more than winning and also losing to the CowGurls. Sir, I don’t just know 1 team of the NFL I know all of the teams in the NFL don’t pander

@StG

your a great cheerleader

since I live in Texas I do hear lots of news from the Arlington area. Which leads me to let you know that since your a great cheerleader the CowGurls are looking for some new talents. Yours might be appreciated.

lmao.

@Brdmn70 @Rick58

never get mad. I love playing around with others too it’s all good fun and I never aim to someone else mad if playing with me is ok it’s ok for me to play around back if someone gets mad that’s not my intention or fault.

Back