• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool Find At Local O Store

bad fishy

I should Work at Oakley
Texas
Was browsing for a pair of Jupiter Squares today, but nobody had the polarized colorways I want. Just kept looking around and tucked away in a case I saw what appeared to be some off-white Gascans. Upon further investigation I saw these weren't the usual white Gascans and were something special. I asked the associate to let me take a look and he explained they were the SI Desert Gascans. These are some awesome looking shades! I love Gascans, but have been more of a x-metal than o-matter kind of guy. My wife went ahead and bought them for my early Christmas present since the guy hooked me up with the F&F discount again! I can't post any pics yet since my wife won't let me have them until Christmas. Here is a sample pic for those of you who may not have seen this slick pair.

Still on the lookout for the Woodgrain Jupiter Squareds!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore mine for the first time today bad fishy!! They are an amazing lens for really bright days!!
They look so much sweeter on display under lighting too!!

31fe87c5.jpg

Thank! I'm anxious to wear these. @Mickle, when I tried them on in the store I could tell that Bronze lens is going to be cool to wear. All of my other lenses are black iridium or ice iridium. I really don't really like looking through contrast lenses, but these bronze ones felt good to my eyes when looking through them. Only 21 days to go!

Back