• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool Juliet

Love the white, just put a white rubber set on my polished carbon XS the other day.
20151028_213154-1_zpszyvuuzzt.jpg

I know I am just a Juliet newbie, but I find that comment to be quite funny. I have been wearing nothing but Juliets for 10+ years and I just now got my first pair back from you. It was just a tune-up, but I was so impressed with your work that I bought another pair yesterday and they are going to you for your TIO2 magic and a tune-up. I think it is safe to say that you are one of the finest people to work on these unique shades. Not trying to swell your head, lol!!!!!! It's like Picasso saying he will never hang a painting on his walls, lol!!!! I thought it was funny, even if nobody else did!!!

Everybody is different,some people like bright orange or purple and yellow, just because i dont like it doesnt mean someone else shouldnt.i like the painted colors.i like the black tie pairs and the Ti02s.its kinda like painting a delorean.......why would you.

Everybody is different,some people like bright orange or purple and yellow, just because i dont like it doesnt mean someone else shouldnt.i like the painted colors.i like the black tie pairs and the Ti02s.its kinda like painting a delorean.......why would you.
I thought if you painted flames on the side that made it go faster? :grin:

One of the Romeos that you did for me in black has white Linegear and clear black iridium photochromic lenses.

Back