• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool New MPH Combos At The Vault

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Stopped by the local Vault store today and they just received a bunch of interesting MPH pairs this week. Here are a few worth checking out:

Flak Jacket Metallic Blue with Grey XLJ - $89 (no case)
Flak Jacket White Ghost Text with Grey - $89 (no case)
Jawbone Carbon with Grey Vented (same frame as Echelon) - $99 (no case or second lens)
Jawbone Matte Black with Grey Vented - $99 (no case or second lens)
M-Frame Metallic Blue with Grey Sweep - $89
Minute 2.0 Matte Black with Black Iridium - $79
Minute 2.0 Matte Black with Ice Iridium - $79
Minute 2.0 Matte Black with Fire Iridium - $79
Minute 2.0 Polished Black with Gold Iridium - $79
Minute 2.0 Polished Black with Emerald Iridium - $79
Minute 2.0 Polished Black with Titanium Iridium - $79
Minute 2.0 Polished Black with Gold Iridium Polarized - $119
Minute 2.0 Matte Black with VR28 Black Iridium Polarized - $119

I think most Vault stores are running their BOGO deal as well so you could get some great deals. This is probably the last time you'll find Minutes at an Oakley store as well.

anybody here that could help another member out near a vault with these..hurricane prevents me from hitting Vault 90 min away sunday Specifically Mettallic Blue Flak XLJ and Polished BlackTitanium Minute...or emerald...travel fees and finder fee can be added...

anybody here that could help another member out near a vault with these..hurricane prevents me from hitting Vault 90 min away sunday Specifically Mettallic Blue Flak XLJ and Polished BlackTitanium Minute...or emerald...travel fees and finder fee can be added...

Hit me up on Sunday if you haven't gotten any interest. I'm leaving town after work today and won't be back until late tomorrow.

My Vault received all these as well. And we are running the BOGO until further notice so probably atleast until the end of the month.

Check your PM.....

Still lookin for those Met Blue Flaks..pm if u come across some I will probably be off line most of week due to hurricane slamming us monday-Thurs Have 2 or 3 Mp's to trade or PP cash