• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool Shirt Designs? What Do You Think?

So for next season we are going to be doing some high quality shirts and tank tops for men and women. Here are a few designs I've been working on. I have a couple more I'm doing but here are these for now. Any input is appreciated! Probably sell them for just $9.99

IMG_86476985903222.jpeg

IMG_86419876060408.jpeg

IMG_86479292449842.jpeg

IMG_86481853292204.jpeg

IMG_86471249843402.jpeg

Beard Man.jpg

Last edited:
All look ok to me. I don't really care for the Ray Ban stuff but I'm sure you already knew that.

I like the first two the best.

I actually agree Oakster! but at the same time at the Oceanfront setting it'll fly ... and in the end it's all about making money. ;-)

Only time will tell if I drop that one before making them. Good thing for me I have a sign company and also a commercial heat press, so I'll be able to make these myself. So this way if something doesn't work out I'm not stuck with a bunch of inventory I'm sitting on.

So for next season we are going to be doing some high quality shirts and tank tops for men and women. Here are a few designs I've been working on. I have a couple more I'm doing but here are these for now. Any input is appreciated! Probably sell them for just $9.99

View attachment 112811 View attachment 112812 View attachment 112813
View attachment 112814 View attachment 112815
There is no self ritious Puritanism in me. I could double entendre all day long ! :biggrin:
The second one is brilliant ! :)

And yes I agree about the Keep Calm thing. Everywhere you look is a sticker or a shirt or a sign telling me to be calm !
I've had it !
Do I not seem calm ???
Well I am calm so stop telling me to be calm !!!!

:biggrin:

I actually agree Oakster! but at the same time at the Oceanfront setting it'll fly ... and in the end it's all about making money. ;-)

Only time will tell if I drop that one before making them. Good thing for me I have a sign company and also a commercial heat press, so I'll be able to make these myself. So this way if something doesn't work out I'm not stuck with a bunch of inventory I'm sitting on.
Smart. If you're interested and I think you might be ... Try to find the supply chain management case study done on Crocs and read it. Whether you like Crocs or not is besides the point.
That case study is one interesting read.

Latest Posts

Back