• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool Shirt Designs? What Do You Think?

I actually agree Oakster! but at the same time at the Oceanfront setting it'll fly ... and in the end it's all about making money. ;-)

Only time will tell if I drop that one before making them. Good thing for me I have a sign company and also a commercial heat press, so I'll be able to make these myself. So this way if something doesn't work out I'm not stuck with a bunch of inventory I'm sitting on.

In the end, isn't it all about building your brand? If you're saying you're only going to sell them for $9.99, I was thinking it would be to get the name out there (and maybe be a really good GWP with eyewear). The other 2 builds are clever and make sense.

New image added to the OP. I know how much some people love our slogan, lol. But in all honesty we have actually have had people see our awning and find a place to park and come in and buy something just because they said they have got to see the store if we have a slogan like that. We've been getting people asking if we have it no a sticker or shirt for the past year now since putting it up.

Beard Man.jpg

Back