• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Copenhagen

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Hi Guys,

I know some of us are from Denmark and I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions of what to see in Copenhagen whilst I'm there for the Valentine's weekend?

...and obviously if anybody knows of an amazing shop in Copenhagen where I might find some old Oakley stuff, please post here!

How long are you going to be there for? And will you be going out at night as well?
I found a pair of bnib Over The Tops at an optometrist - and he led me to find a second, new (w/o box) Over The Top an hour and 15 minutes north of copenhagen.
I know there's a store in the center, that has a Medusa w/ goggles for sale (at least it was there in september, when I last checked) but it's pretty pricey..

Let me know what you're looking to do and and see (museums, shops, sightseeing, eating/drinking) and I'll see what I can come with, in regards to relevant info. :)

Thanks for all the replies about snuff, they will not go unnoticed :tongue:

How long are you going to be there for? And will you be going out at night as well?
I found a pair of bnib Over The Tops at an optometrist - and he led me to find a second, new (w/o box) Over The Top an hour and 15 minutes north of copenhagen.
I know there's a store in the center, that has a Medusa w/ goggles for sale (at least it was there in september, when I last checked) but it's pretty pricey..

Let me know what you're looking to do and and see (museums, shops, sightseeing, eating/drinking) and I'll see what I can come with, in regards to relevant info. :)

Sander, basically anything interesting or that you would count as a "must-see" whilst I'm there for the weekend. I heard something about Wondercool 2013? Is that interesting?

Back