• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Copper Face MM Bezel for All-Black Face MM Bezel

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

deda17bdb4df586a85c48e18276964d1.jpg

Looking to trade my Copper Face Minute Machine bezel for the All-Black Minute Machine bezel.....

My Offer......my bezel is fairly new at being about 2 years old and was one of the last available. It has seen very minimal wear due to me always wearing the HollowPoint. There is a very miniscule hairline mark along the left side of the bezel and a small "arch" shaped hairline mark on the lower right side of the bezel. The Ti bracelet connection link on the lower left (facing) and upper right each has 1 small hairline mark. The crystal is 100% perfect. Battery is about 1 year old..... replaced by a well know jeweler in my area. Keeps perfect time

Your Offer.......As close to new as possible.....a few hairlines are acceptable as mine has a few....crystal MUST be 100% clean and clear....OEM finish on bezel ONLY...no polished or altered finish from OEM.

The Deal.....This is a direct swap for complete bezels ONLY. You keep whatever band attachment links/washers you need as my Ti bracelet will attach directly to the bezel.

Shipping......If you are new and we have never dealt with each other before we BOTH ship our bezels to a Moderator. Once both bezels are received I will pay for BOTH bezels to be shipped to each of us to complete the deal. I think that is the best way to play it as no money is exchanging hands. Please PM serious offers only. PM any questions.

*Disregard last blurry stock picture. Can't seem to get it removed.

Please see pics below of my Copper MM bezel.

7f56f073252882dd8ca844578caef3e1.jpg

1fe0ddac9229c1f36185dc6f0fda1197.jpg

360ea5dff8598a1a42dde3469109667f.jpg

b102ec892fe8610acf53258c73034814.jpg

5f22c85e247597d4cbb3d72a95833d9e.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
@Serturbo this would look great on your unobtanium band!!!

Trade pending........

oh man, missed out. let me know if you need a backup. I have two black faces! and probably missed your text while at work.

Gotta put this on hold for now....

Status
Not open for further replies.