• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Copper Juliets

I've been wanting to do a Cu XMETAL but was under the impression I needed a polished pair to do it. I've got two Plasma frames collecting dust right now that I've been trying to figure out what I want to do with. Hmmm.

Same here. Thought I needed a polished frame to do it. Wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks they did turn out even better than I hoped. As for what he can plate, these were just regular old plasma, for more detailed questions it would be best if you spoke to Cory himself, he is great to do business with. He does this on the side so remember that when you send him messages, lol!!! The match on the copper and lenses was just luck of the draw, Cory never saw the lenses and I never saw the orbitals plated until everything came together a couple nights ago and I had one of those moments,

dayuuum.jpg

As for the hat, I'm not dressed and I'm not leaving the house without a hat, and at least one sidearm, just feel naked without either one, lol!!!! As for King Richard, believe it or not I have been wearing a Charlie One horse even before he made them popular. I will never forget this, I was at the race in Phoenix probably at least 25 years ago walking through the pits and I heard someone yell out, hey cowboy!!!! Of course I snap my head around and it was Mr. Petty himself, he walked up to me and said I like that hat, can I try it on, I told him, only if I try yours on, lol!!!! We switched hats right there and some where I have the pic of me and Richard with each others hats on, mine sitting on top of his big azz nappy head like a thimble, and his covering up half of my sunglasses. He ain't that big of a man, but dam that man has got a big azz head!!!!!! Must be all the nappy hair, lol!!!!! I looked for that pic for the last hour but I think it's in storage, but here's one of me with the same hat with my best friend.

IMG_0146.JPG

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back