• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
its me. just FYI. thanks for considering my privacy @Weebs25 and thanks for the heads up ecko! but as most of you know, i can handle my business. deal is done and is between me and OP now. sorry but popcorn is out.

Some people reacted to this post.
Drag we're your pic of your copper

Slight delay, i was busy at work and op was on vacay. But if there is anything i am, it is patient.

Username Hidden said:
Slight delay, i was busy at work and op was on vacay. But if there is anything i am, it is patient.
@dragonvoi Over 1 month and trade has not been made? Glad he didn't take my offer.

Username Hidden said:
@dragonvoi Over 1 month and trade has not been made? Glad he didn't take my offer.

yeah. ended up not trading but purchasing outright. it's enroute now but it took a while for himm to decide & I was not pshy since i was not in a rush to trade mine or acquire his Pair since it is just an upgrade for me to the matching box vs sunnies only. in the meantime, I picked up 3 pairs already!

needing a bath, unobtanium, new lenses, and a tune-up. the new arrival will be show ready in no time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439163427.874541.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439163498.280529.jpg