• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Copper Penny

It was moved because of your frist post below. Your post is asking about the fair rate for what they are going for. That is a discussion about cost..... If you want to buy, then your post should be directed to the forum as looking to buy, want to buy, etc. All it says is copper penny, please be specific. If you have any further questions or need assistance PM me and I will help you.
oh my bad. thanks sir. will be more specific. i am looking to buy copper pennies but it will depend on the going rate...are these equal to or higher in rate compared to x metal ruby pennies with serial?

oh my bad. thanks sir. will be more specific. i am looking to buy copper pennies but it will depend on the going rate...are these equal to or higher in rate compared to x metal ruby pennies with serial?

Depends on condition, box, coin etc, BNIB will fetch a higher price. Figure at the very least $500 but then again, people may ask more since you want it so bad...... Word of advice, put yourself a WTB thread up in the xmetal exchange forum and see what you get.....

Depends on condition, box, coin etc, BNIB will fetch a higher price. Figure at the very least $500 but then again, people may ask more since you want it so bad...... Word of advice, put yourself a WTB thread up in the xmetal exchange forum and see what you get.....

will do. thanks and sorry again for the boo boos.

Back