• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Copper Plated Juliet

Oak Heel

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
I've been wanting a copper plated Juliet for a while now and some really awesome forum members finally made it happen. Special thanks to the following members:

@X-Metal Beast hooked me up with a really nice carbon project frame.

@RonkPM did the actual copper plating of the frame and I have to say he did an incredible job. Thanks again man, they turned out great. I would recommend RonkPM to anyone for copper plating.

I wanted the nose bridge pins to match the frame, so I hit up @THE X-MAN for his copper color matched pins and frame assembly. The copper match up on the pins is absolutely perfect.

I was debating on VR28 BIP or Titanium polarized lenses. I decided to go with Ti Polar, they look awesome out in the sunlight.

Again, thanks to all the members above for their help in making this happen. Admittedly, these are my favorite Juliets. I love them. Now time for some crappy cell phone pics that don't do them justice...

IMG_0682.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

Love the iridium on the Ti Polars out in the light. Notice how the nose bridge pins are polished to match polished finish of the frame. Perfect color match by The X-Man
IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG