• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Copper XX Customs, bag and soft vault.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling my XX customs to free up a little "daughter coming out to Cali" vacation cash. These have been worn maybe 2 to 3 times. Zach did these late last year. Have too many wear pair now, damn addiction.
Everything is perfect on these, though some photos may indicate a mark, there are no flaws on these at all. Tight and right. Black Cerakote/Copper. New rubbers, cerakote hinge screws, new Black Prizm, 8.75 BC, cut by Mr. Chris Hardaway himself. Nice custom micro fiber bag and an X metal soft vault. Selling for less than what I have in them .
$600 CONUS!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn it...

@Nucchem - just a suggestion but you may want to edit your description and not refer to @Chris A Hardaway as "Doctor Chop". Some may mistake him for being the other "dr. chop" and may get confused. Most of us know the difference, however some new members may not and we certainly don't want our beloved Mr. Hardaway to be confused with that "other guy"

Username Hidden said:
Get it BR!
Dude I am so tempted..great color combo

Username Hidden said:
Dude I am so tempted..great color combo
Definitely one of a kind.

Beautiful 👍

All I can say is wow

Username Hidden said:
@Nucchem - just a suggestion but you may want to edit your description and not refer to @Chris A Hardaway as "Doctor Chop". Some may mistake him for being the other "dr. chop" and may get confused. Most of us know the difference, however some new members may not and we certainly don't want our beloved Mr. Hardaway to be confused with that "other guy"
Thank you. I am a bit familiar with the doctor you mentioned. My bad and apologies to both talented peeps.

Username Hidden said:
Thank you. I am a bit familiar with the doctor you mentioned. My bad and apologies to both talented peeps.
All love man. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.