• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Copywright

Like the glasses themselves, that's some nice art. Yeah, I did grab a pair of Badman for my wife, trying to get her abkard. She's been wearing cheap stuff. I've always had oakleys. From my Rx to my wires before I got the money to drop on metals.

Like the glasses themselves, that's some nice art. Yeah, I did grab a pair of Badman for my wife, trying to get her abkard. She's been wearing cheap stuff. I've always had oakleys. From my Rx to my wires before I got the money to drop on metals.
Someday I'll grow up. NOT,

Hey man, we live short lives. We should do whatever makes us happy while alive. I can say this firsthand, not trying to get sappy but, I was on my deathbed a few months ago. My wife gave me her kidney and saved my life. So, she stands behind me when I do what makes me happy. F*** everyone else's opinions on what I choose to spend my time and money on. They've not walked in my shoes. ;)

Yup. They aren't bad of glasses though. If they were X Metal, I'd like them more. Actually thinking of buying a pair in X Metal now. Without messing with the screws.

Latest Posts

Back