• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corbin Autumn Frogskins Recently Sold

I thought they were shill bid up. I was watching and was surprised they were not bid up higher as I think his FB page had these listed around high 2k.
But yeah, any time I see a bidder that 100% only on his item. Shill bidder!!!
It’s his mo to T

Identical feedback stats from bidders on both listings. No way that’s a coincidence and it sounds like this seller is a repeat offender. Likely discussed in another thread and but can shill bidding actually be proven? I guess a better question is, if reported, does eBay have the ability to determine a shill bidder? I know these sound like a naive couple of questions but I’m curious if anyone who has reported a shiller has seen that respective account removed from eBay

5D034EE2-15AF-49CD-9E95-6AEFA5CB709D.png

A1DB0A68-23F2-4411-8864-98EFCC0E6F6A.png

So many threads on Joe
Royal Lion Museum
He was kicked off eBay
My doings
Went to the attorney general over it.
But he is back
That is him shill bidding his goods as always.
Easy to prove, EBay doesn’t care. They get their money, why would they care. Just more corporate crooks.

So many threads on Joe
Royal Lion Museum
He was kicked off eBay
My doings
Went to the attorney general over it.
But he is back
That is him shill bidding his goods as always.
Easy to prove, EBay doesn’t care. They get their money, why would they care. Just more corporate crooks.
I’ve read the stories, and it’s a shame that this continues to occur. I’d think it would be easy to prove too, but you’re right - greed baby greed. Unreal.

I’ve read the stories, and it’s a shame that this continues to occur. I’d think it would be easy to prove too, but you’re right - greed baby greed. Unreal.
Its a shame that a member has such nice goods but is out to screw anyone and everyone.
And he has, and continues. @Litos, you need to stop by his neighborlyhood, tune that punk up!

Yeah, like 32 billion isn't enough! Goes right back into Joe and Hunters pocket anyway
Yeah I’m sure that’s BS. Really have learned not to believe much that guy says anymore. Unfortunately.

Latest Posts

Back