• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corbin Autumn Frogskins Recently Sold

Some sweet looking Brooks on dumb dumb's ebay.

Just be careful. Looks like already a possible shill bid for top bid right now.
Just figure a price you want to spend and would be happy with, and if they haven't been shill bid past your price, drop it on 2 second's left. If dumb dumb wins he may offer it to you at the last bid, his, buy it at your bid not his. But then if his bid wins, take note of how high he bid his item up and offer him the price before the shill bid increase.
Good luck. If you win, lets hear the story.

Last edited:

Just figure a price you want to spend and would be happy with, and if they haven't been shill bid past your price, drop it on 2 second's left. If dumb dumb wins he may offer it to you at the last bid, his, buy it at your bid not his. But then if his bid wins, take note of how high he bid his item up and offer him the price before the shill bid increase.
Thise were mines 😅

There’s no pic of the inside of the case, if anyone is bidding I’d suggest they ask for one.

Are any of these pairs 100% authentic Oakleys…?
Sorry, I just walked into this post and did some of my own recce on eBay.
Don’t get me wrong, I agree that this is super sketchy, but are these concept pairs all legit Oakley?

I believe they are legit, he does have some amazing things, but the last pair that someone really won, they were bid up alsmost $400 by the shill bid.

Curious if some one on
The forum
Purchased these Holbrooks

Back