• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corbin Autumn Frogskins Recently Sold

Haha
I've been actually keeping an eye on this as well. From what I remember, he had removed the Fuel Cells about 8-9 months ago. I had it on my watchlist, and from what I can rememebr, no one bought it. They are back up again. Let's see how this plays out!:popcorn:

I kept a watch. I know how he works, with removal and reentry. Its mostly due because he out bid himself.
The price is not that bad considering his facebook page had them listed at 3K. Too bad they are so ugly (my pinion only of course).

I found the new sale funny. " its amazing what people try" Yeah, as in you!

I talked to Jason a couple years ago, these are real, but seemed pretty hammered and to only get worse.

@Soulfulfrog..... Whip up a pair of these, I have seen your skill, brother LOL

EBAY!

Oakley Juliet Acid Purple with Emerald Blue Iridium Prototype with Certificate of Authenticity

I have held onto this truly ULTRA RARE pair for the longest time, but it's finally time for them to go to a new home. These were created by Jason Spencer, one of the lead designers at Oakley, as a Prototype. There are 3 other purple Juliets that are known to exist, but this is the only Acid Purple color-changing prototype, and of course it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from when Jason Spencer himself sold them to me. The Certificate is blurred so that someone cannot try to duplicate this pair (even though you'd think that would be impossible, it's amazing what people try!).

I found the new sale funny. " its amazing what people try" Yeah, as in you!

I talked to Jason a couple years ago, these are real, but seemed pretty hammered and to only get worse.

@Soulfulfrog..... Whip up a pair of these, I have seen your skill, brother LOL

EBAY!

Oakley Juliet Acid Purple with Emerald Blue Iridium Prototype with Certificate of Authenticity

I have held onto this truly ULTRA RARE pair for the longest time, but it's finally time for them to go to a new home. These were created by Jason Spencer, one of the lead designers at Oakley, as a Prototype. There are 3 other purple Juliets that are known to exist, but this is the only Acid Purple color-changing prototype, and of course it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from when Jason Spencer himself sold them to me. The Certificate is blurred so that someone cannot try to duplicate this pair (even though you'd think that would be impossible, it's amazing what people try!).
He lied on his listing too. I'm friends with the gentleman that sold it to him about 4 years ago. He's such an awful human being(that asshat lion museum). Yet he's still allowed to be here. I can't figure out why.

He lied on his listing too. I'm friends with the gentleman that sold it to him about 4 years ago. He's such an awful human being(that asshat lion museum). Yet he's still allowed to be here. I can't figure out why.
Was literally about to make a post about this listing lol- wanted to ask the OG's here what the truth behind this "acid purple" pair that Joe posted... what's the scoop?

Latest Posts

Back