Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

Bad Guy Inc. 😎
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I’m also ok with that... It’s also kinda turned him into a Martyr for the cause. His protest image has become bigger than he would have become as a QB.

Unless he starving for money, I think he’s still in the ‘W’ column when it comes to social activism and justice (which were his main Objectives )
I'd be willing to bet I know a considerable amount more about ol kap than you buddy. I'm a 49er fan with no less than a dozen articles of clothing in my closet with his name/number/likeness on them. I'm intimately familiar with his background, his playing time, and his transition into political activism.

This has all been very cute.....

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

TheDukeOfIce

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Silicon Valley, CA
i feel like i have to step over here..........THE ONLY
THING THE DEMONRATS CARE ABOUT IS THEMSELVES, ask grandma pelosi............carry on!!!!

Worst part Is that you approved of it 😪
What about all those social reform programs, all those “we will help you” projects that the Democratic Party has championed for years - they clearly only care about themselves?

Perhaps we can use the words of a Republican Senator (I can’t recall exactly who said it). When asked about the shortages of testing & monies for the effected saying something to the extend “People in hell want ice water. We have done enough”

Magnanimous

Lexkempo

Frog Fanatic
Montreal - South Shore
i feel like i have to step over here..........THE ONLY
THING THE DEMONRATS CARE ABOUT IS THEMSELVES, ask grandma pelosi............carry on!!!!

Worst part Is that you approved of it 😪
[
Well, he can’t really be a martyr unless he was killed but I know what you’re saying.

Maybe you don’t know, but after the kneeling started, America stopped watching and the NFL had to put a stop to it. It was obvious what he did was not approved by the people who ultimately paid his salary by watching and buying merchandise.

He used his free speech and so did America with their wallets
He definitely ‘killed’ himself professionally for his cause... that pretty close to the definition of a Martyr.

I’m wouldn’t be surprised if he knew he’d get the boot because of his protest ... you have to admit he was committed enough to say F it for his cause and forego a pay check.

Lexkempo

Frog Fanatic
Montreal - South Shore
I'd be willing to bet I know a considerable amount more about ol kap than you buddy. I'm a 49er fan with no less than a dozen articles of clothing in my closet with his name/number/likeness on them. I'm intimately familiar with his background, his playing time, and his transition into political activism.

This has all been very cute.....
‘I know him because I bought a t-shirt?’

‘You can’t know him because I know him?’

That’s your angle?

Very flimsy

NoFair

Oakley Expert
All those mean evil scary gun owners with all those mean evil scary guns. I'll wait for you to provide one single report of anyone that was shot during those protests with all those mean evil scary guns...
I'm a gun owner and I don't flaunt my guns in public. It scares people and increases the chance of anyone acting irrationally and causing a situation. Guns aren't scary, people who feel a desperate need to bring them everywhere for "protection" are.

The point is; if one person had done something stupid during the armed protest it would have escalated a lot faster than if those guns were left at home. If you don't see that then you sure haven't worked security...

New Threads