• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

FB_IMG_1591113332650.jpg

Well there were a whole lot of guns at one protest and there's not at others. One had zero violence, the others have entire cities on fire and destroyed.

Look I'm not saying I'm right....but you're definitely 100% wrong!

The guns are not the issue. The people are!

Did you seriously read what I wrote? Would you think it's a good idea to bring and flaunt your guns if you were going protesting? Nobody has said rioting is good in any way here. That's just you being silly....

Ive never worked security. I wouldnt attend a mass gathering of that nature, for any cause. Hell I wont go in public without a conceal 9 and a spare mag. I mean, what do I have to be paranoid about, right? theres only one in a million gonna shoot up the walmart today. You dont have to look like you can defend yourself..

That's different than going to a protest. Imho it's always better to conceal it if you are carrying since a visible weapon draws unwanted attention. The problem with an armed protest is that it escalates very quickly if something goes wrong ;)

Did you seriously read what I wrote? Would you think it's a good idea to bring and flaunt your guns if you were going protesting? Nobody has said rioting is good in any way here. That's just you being silly....
No you're being silly and too stubborn to admit that you're way off base!

Your focus is on guns and I've 100% unequivocally proven that your gun narrative is 100% bunk. People are the problem, not the guns.

You don't have to admit that you're wrong. You do you boo. But I will correct you every time you erroneously attempt to impugn the character of people that legally and ethically own and carry guns just because it harms your sensitive sensibilities. Your feelings in no way superceded anyone's rights!

That's different than going to a protest. Imho it's always better to conceal it if you are carrying since a visible weapon draws unwanted attention. The problem with an armed protest is that it escalates very quickly if something goes wrong ;)
Kinda like it did in Michigan.....oh wait, that's right, it never happened.

Lol 🤦‍♂️

There's countless videos of gun owners defending their businesses without firing a single shot. It wasn't because they concealed their guns. It was because the presence of their guns reminded the animals that there will be consequences. No one has to conceal their weapon because the sight of it hurts your feelings. Get outta here with that bafoonery!

There's countless videos of gun owners defending their businesses without firing a single shot. It wasn't because they concealed their guns. It was because the presence of their guns reminded the animals that there will be consequences. No one has to conceal their weapon because the sight of it hurts your feelings. Get outta here with that bafoonery!

It doesn't hurt my feelings, you are just being silly. Your example above doesn't have any connection with what I wrote about going heavily armed to a peaceful protest. I'm former military and a gun owner so I find it hard to see how they could hurt my sensitive feelings ;)

Cant think of anything important enough to show up to with a gun, and several more angry folks with guns. Hell im not even leaving the house after dark til all this crap is over. Not talking about the 'Rona either.

Back