• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

TBH adulting ain't always easy..

Screenshot_20200713-111317.png

if you know them personally, YOU SHOULD REPORT THEM...aren’t you a lawful citizen????.

if i ever knew any of my co workers or staff or an institution doing that crap...THEY WILL GET BOOTED AND REPORTED.

@Wicked unignore him :brunette:
Not a chance.....not wasting one brain cell on that. Funny to see @qtrain23 replies....like replying to a brick wall. Maybe I’ll read some FB articles and post some BS latah 😂

This is a GLOBAL viral pandemic, SO MANY countries are affected. Yet, the country with arguably the BEST ressources in the world to thwart such pandemic appears to be having the WORST time at it.

Any thoughts as to WHY?

What have other countries done differently?

Maybe there’s a lack of leadership at the top?

Maybe if hospitals weren’t treated as businesses (with CEO’s???) and acted more like as a public service department?

15000+ reported cases in FLA the other day... imagine how many aren’t reported and are still spreading it.

The young AND the old are dying from this and everyone should doing their part to not make this worse... YOU or someone you know could be next 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is a GLOBAL viral pandemic, SO MANY countries are affected. Yet, the country with arguably the BEST ressources in the world to thwart such pandemic appears to be having the WORST time at it.

Any thoughts as to WHY?

What have other countries done differently?

Maybe there’s a lack of leadership at the top?

Maybe if hospitals weren’t treated as businesses (with CEO’s???) and acted more like as a public service department?

15000+ reported cases in FLA the other day... imagine how many aren’t reported and are still spreading it.

The young AND the old are dying from this and everyone should doing their part to not make this worse... YOU or someone you know could be next 🤷🏻‍♂️
Look at the disparity I'm the numbers. Can you honestly say that there isn't any corruption??

Dumbasscrats in America's largest cities put covid+ patients in nursing homes. That's why America has the staggering number of deaths we do. Look at states where that didn't happen, there's a stark difference in policy and outcomes. If you can't admit that then you're simply incapable of having an honest conversation because you're biased, not honest!

Back