• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

119873285_3356920691069616_1989451135868770772_n.jpg

Meanwhile teachers are getting paid to not work.
And corrupt politicians are vigorously trying to find new ways to impede the growth of private schools and charter schools. They've got a government monopoly to protect! They're also vigorously trying to increase funding....without kids in school!!! Its asinine!

And corrupt politicians are vigorously trying to find new ways to impede the growth of private schools and charter schools. They've got a government monopoly to protect! They're also vigorously trying to increase funding....without kids in school!!! Its asinine!
I see it all over Facebook and Twitter with teachers I know. They're all on vacation somewhere while getting paid to not do their job. As you said, it's asinine.

I see it all over Facebook and Twitter with teachers I know. They're all on vacation somewhere while getting paid to not do their job. As you said, it's asinine.
Its government. Anything associated with government becomes corrupt. Teachers unions are abhorrent! They don't support school choice, they refuse to allow teachers to be held accountable, they actively campaign to lessen testing and lower testing thresholds....they are essentially anti-education in every imaginable way. Then leftists like zax wonder why poor minority children aren't doing well in school and then dont seek further education post high school. Well, because they aren't being afforded a quality education, plus they're not allowed to seek a better school because corrupt politicians must keep them in the horrible inner city government schools. It's all infuriating because leftists create the very problems they feign outrage over!

Latest Posts

Back