• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Those foreign to the good ol US of A just don't understand our embrace of freedom and liberty. Government intrusion like some talk about can work in the more urban cities and the coasts, but middle America and the south ain't havin NONE OF THAT $H!T

E4125097-B170-484A-85D6-6E406F68E749.jpeg

The 7 year old woke up with a fever this morning. After wanting to spend last night camping. With me. In a tent. So yeah, here's hoping it's nothing. But since everyone made me go to court 2 weeks longer than necessary anyway...I was probably already f***ed. I will be self medicating tonight with vodka tonic or perhaps some of this if anyone wants to join me.

20200325_134525.jpg

The 7 year old woke up with a fever this morning. After wanting to spend last night camping. With me. In a tent. So yeah, here's hoping it's nothing. But since everyone made me go to court 2 weeks longer than necessary anyway...I was probably already f***ed. I will be self medicating tonight with vodka tonic or perhaps some of this if anyone wants to join me.

View attachment 715995

Hopefully you gave him some for his fever too

Back