• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

It sounds like the side effects outweigh the benefits for children and covid vaccines. My then 12 year old had covid last year and didnt even know it.
How?? Does the side effects outweigh the benefits??? The ER here is full of unva goons atm and the ones that are vax that were pos are at home.

How?? Does the side effects outweigh the benefits??? The ER here is full of unva goons atm and the ones that are vax that were pos are at home.
In children. Risk of death for children is like .025%. Risk of myocarditis from jab is upwards of 12%.

Almost 10,000 worldwide have from the vaccine. 4 billion are fully vaccinated and 5.5 million have died from Covid. The vaccine is safer than eating at a McDonald’s everyday for five years.
Now you messed up ink............. Because Mc D is the safest thing in the world...........

😅 🤣

In children. Risk of death for children is like .025%. Risk of myocarditis from jab is upwards of 12%.
0.25 percent is like me winning the megabucks after shedding 20k on a slot a machine, but to be blunt i don’t deal with children i wish children shouldn’t have to suffer, I don’t ant to see a child suffer. I deal with smart asses old farts on a daily basis.

For the virus the most advantageous mutation is one where it infects lots of hosts and keeps them alive and active to infect others. There is no guarantee that mutations happening have this effect so you can get mutations that make it more dangerous or less. It's natures lottery and it looks like we are lucky that omicron is less dangerous ;)

The vaccines were great against the strains they were developed for, not as great for the variants that are common now. They still lower your risk of having serious illness so are still worth using.
but what comes after that? nothing, it dies out?

like the Spanish flu ended.... everything will end right?

or will it BE BACK STRONGER AND SCARIER THAN BEFORE

but what comes after that? nothing, it dies out?

like the Spanish flu ended.... everything will end right?

or will it BE BACK STRONGER AND SCARIER THAN BEFORE

Having been infected with one variant gives limited protection from most others unless the mutations makes it very different. In a few years most people will either have been infected or vaccinated or both and then it will most probably be like influenza is now; at risk people will get booster shots in fall for the most probable variant, the rest just chill.

Our lives end, that one of the few 100% things in nature ;)

Having been infected with one variant gives limited protection from most others unless the mutations makes it very different. In a few years most people will either have been infected or vaccinated or both and then it will most probably be like influenza is now; at risk people will get booster shots in fall for the most probable variant, the rest just chill.

Our lives end, that one of the few 100% things in nature ;)
To date theres only been one vaccine. For the first strain. Getting a vaccine now is basically useless against omicron and is nothing more than a treatment.

seriuosly i deal with medications 24/7 “all chemical meds, vax etc has side effects“ these are chemicals and in a sense harmful to the human body that’s western medicine “pill junkies“ but that’s how it is. Surely there’s side effects that’s a give, but you have to weigh in the neg vs the pos. As i said if you are against or doesn’t want it “DO NOT TAKE ANY MEDS PERIOD” because these in general will eff you up
like that song “killing me softly”
but there is a big difference, you take medication against something you know you have, or a doctor told you you have..... the vax is something you take against something you MIGHT get.

Back