• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

I work with nano particles and they are not in the vaccine, there is no technology like that, I am the nano technology. Will you trade your Oakley collection for this piece of property in the Florida Everglades. Its super nice, plenty of water views, plenty of water front access. Just sign your name "Darwin" on the dotted line, I will bring it to you in your tent.

I work with nano particles and they are not in the vaccine, there is no technology like that, I am the nano technology. Will you trade your Oakley collection for this piece of property in the Florida Everglades. Its super nice, plenty of water views, plenty of water front access. Just sign your name "Darwin" on the dotted line, I will bring it to you in your tent.

My household tested positive last week. I have had to test weekly since September due to refusing the jab. It finally got me. Fever peaked at 99.2 for a couple hours and I lost sense of taste and smell. That was it. Wife had a sore throat and also lost sense of taste and smell for a couple days. Kids showed 0 signs. All of my brothers have had it, as well as their spouses and kids. Fatigue and body aches were the symptoms they experienced. No hospital trips. No Dr visits. No near death experiences.

My household tested positive last week. I have had to test weekly since September due to refusing the jab. It finally got me. Fever peaked at 99.2 for a couple hours and I lost sense of taste and smell. That was it. Wife had a sore throat and also lost sense of taste and smell for a couple days. Kids showed 0 signs. All of my brothers have had it, as well as their spouses and kids. Fatigue and body aches were the symptoms they experienced. No hospital trips. No Dr visits. No near death experiences.

Everyone is going to get it. Probably multiple times. They cooked up a monster with the gain of function research. We will have to live with this. And we need to start treating it as such. Masks and vaccines do not prevent you from getting covid, nor spreading covid.

Sadly theres a whole group on here who will not click your link (or if they do, close immediately) because vaccine is safe, proven and effective. CNN told them so.
giphy (3).gif

I get my scientific opinions by following the science, on google of course. Google knows exactly what Im seeking to learn.

Back