• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

I work with nano particles and they are not in the vaccine, there is no technology like that
DARPA says otherwise as President Trump says, you're
wrong-drumpf.gif

There's growing doubts over the effectiveness of boosting repeatedly and in short intervals:

https://www.dw.com/en/covid-do-multiple ... a-60447735

There are some really interesting takes in this DW article. From the fact that there's no data on what good repeated doses would do to the potential deleterious effects on the immune system of repeated exposure to the same antigens.

DARPA says otherwise as President Trump says, you're
View attachment 932350
He is not the President, never was, and you are wrong and so is DARPA. (DARPA, and Trump, same mentality, same brain mass)
But then I don't really care, I was just passing along home test info.
You peeps can battle it out til you are in your graves.

He is not the President, never was, and you are wrong and so is DARPA. (DARPA, and Trump, same mentality, same brain mass)
President Trump was never President? You might want to lay off of whatever you're smoking. Also, it is you who is wrong, not myself nor DARPA.

If Trump was an illegitimate President, The mr biden totally won this election fairly? Questioning this is insurrection, right? The left spent 4 years trying to prove Trump somehow cheated and came up with NADA.

If Trump was an illegitimate President, The mr biden totally won this election fairly? Questioning this is insurrection, right? The left spent 4 years trying to prove Trump somehow cheated and came up with NADA.
Facts!

Latest Posts

Back