• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Ok. I can now put this in my "WIN" column. I have tested positive and been dealing with Covid-19 for the past 3 weeks. With me... contracted at work on a Thursday... symptoms came the following Sunday night. 103 fever, chills, etc. I'm 49 y.o. in decent health, but have asbestosis from the Navy. (My underlying chronic condition). The second week was fever, chills and flu like crap. Into week 3, the fever left but I couldn't breath. Like needing to cough but when I inhaled...nothing. my lungs burned from fighting for air. I used my CPAP machine as my ventilator, my wife was my quarantine doc, and both probably saved my life. Other friends have it and it's like a cold.... they beat it quickly. Me.... not so lucky. Please take this serious, not our Government and all the skewed numbers and BS, but take care of yourselves Forum. If not... please leave your MD's to me in your will. This is serious to most people. I'm off my soapbox.

Ok. I can now put this in my "WIN" column. I have tested positive and been dealing with Covid-19 for the past 3 weeks. With me... contracted at work on a Thursday... symptoms came the following Sunday night. 103 fever, chills, etc. I'm 49 y.o. in decent health, but have asbestosis from the Navy. (My underlying chronic condition). The second week was fever, chills and flu like crap. Into week 3, the fever left but I couldn't breath. Like needing to cough but when I inhaled...nothing. my lungs burned from fighting for air. I used my CPAP machine as my ventilator, my wife was my quarantine doc, and both probably saved my life. Other friends have it and it's like a cold.... they beat it quickly. Me.... not so lucky. Please take this serious, not our Government and all the skewed numbers and BS, but take care of yourselves Forum. If not... please leave your MD's to me in your will. This is serious to most people. I'm off my soapbox.

see what i mean 😪 MAAAN!!! hysterical???? Definitely NO!!! Rabies?? My behind. Coming from a survivor himself. Damn bro I’m happy that you are doing well!!!!!!!!!!. Definitely everyone needs to take this thing seriously. Hopefully you will get more stronger as time passes by.....👍rooting for you!!🤛

I am glad that you are better.
Keep us updated please.

see what i mean 😪 MAAAN!!! hysterical???? Definitely NO!!! Rabies?? My behind. Coming from a survivor himself. Damn bro I’m happy that you are doing well!!!!!!!!!!. Definitely everyone needs to take this thing seriously. Hopefully you will get more stronger as time passes by.....👍rooting for you!!🤛
Thanks PJD1234, I appreciate the kind words. I wanted this out there to show people this is real. I have 2 young daughters and a young wife that were untouched, at least so far. I was in the wrong place at wrong time and caught it.

oh sh it, glad you are better ........ so you are in germany?
So you know the day you got it, may i ask how you know that? incubation period is 2 to 12 days...... so difficult to say where one got it from, but you think you know?

Back