• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

5dabe57acaa6ed269b80472d2927d370.jpg

0ba36e394ad980c624c55e3ff09d90d8.jpg

Without even reading the whole article, as a neighbor, i can absolutely tell you that sweden have not fund a solution to anything.
Except their own demise in a couple of generations.

as of april 9: my country, 6 million people , 218 dead ....And Norway population 5.4 million has 103 ... sweden: 10 million people, 701 death ....... so no, they don't have it right ! Only thing they still have are an open border, just fuc king insane.

They would rather die than be labelled racists...... SMH
what do you think @Tidezealot ?

Last edited:
Without even reading the whole article, as a neighbor, i can absolutely tell you that sweden have not fund a solution to anything.
Except their own demise in a couple of generations.

as of april 9: my country, 6 million people , 218 dead ....And Norway population 5.4 million has 103 ... sweden: 10 million people, 701 death ....... so no, they don't have it right ! Only thing they still have are an open border, just fuc king insane.

They would rather die than be labelled racists...... SMH
what do you think @Tidezealot ?
I think you're missing the point. Their economy isn't tanked like others' despite dealing with similar casualties.

I think you're missing the point. Their economy isn't tanked like others' despite dealing with similar casualties.
Sorry, oaks. i put human life before economy.
'And as you can see, they have many many more deaths in sweden compared to the neighbouring countries.

Not caring about their original citizens, that is what their government is known for.

Sorry, oaks. i put human life before economy.
'And as you can see, they have many many more deaths in sweden compared to the neighbouring countries.

Not caring about their original citizens, that is what their government is known for.
Read the article, they're doing similarly with other countries that are in lockdown.

Plus, what happens when those in lockdown come out of it? If they haven't been exposed to covid-19 then they don't have immunity, they're just gonna get it then. Are we gonna stay in lockdown for 12+ months while we wait for a vaccine?

Herd immunity is a real thing. We have to find a balance. Protect the at risk groups while we wait for a vaccine for them and everyone else can get on with life. There's no common sense being applied in a broad sweeping lockdown of everyone that wrecks the world's economy!

Sweden is definitely on to something.

Back