• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

That is me. I do not have a job currently. All of my side work went away. But the day job decided to keep paying us. They will get the money back from the government I guess. But thankfully we are set for now.

You guys holding up okay?
aha, good to know..... well, we still get paid even when we are at home, biggest problem is that i don't have any transport, cars here are a bit expensive, not to buy, but to own, with so called "green taxes" so i don't have one, i have always relied on public transportation , and now of course the health authorities say, don't use them...... so i am a bit screwed , wonder i should buy a scooter, or rather a moped to get around....... good excuse to get a oakley motocross goggle or a snow google...... 🥽

aha, good to know..... well, we still get paid even when we are at home, biggest problem is that i don't have any transport, cars here are a bit expensive, not to buy, but to own, with so called "green taxes" so i don't have one, i have always relied on public transportation , and now of course the health authorities say, don't use them...... so i am a bit screwed , wonder i should buy a scooter, or rather a moped to get around....... good excuse to get a oakley motocross goggle or a snow google...... 🥽
Mopeds are like fat chicks. Fun to ride, but don't let your friends catch you on one.

People who can telework are lucky. I am pretty much shut down at this point. I think I am going actually going to work two days next week. I am kind of excited.

Anyone e
Mopeds are like fat chicks. Fun to ride, but don't let your friends catch you on one.

People who can telework are lucky. I am pretty much shut down at this point. I think I am going actually going to work two days next week. I am kind of excited.
True, but they can go where cars can't. Guess i have to look at the bright side. .....

but i am really having a hard time deciding if i should get one or not..... by the time it can be delivered, this virus thing might be over and i am stuck with it, having spent that money.........

this is bullsh it......... all this crap just because of a serving of batsoup

Anyone e

True, but they can go where cars can't. Guess i have to look at the bright side. .....

but i am really having a hard time deciding if i should get one or not..... by the time it can be delivered, this virus thing might be over and i am stuck with it, having spent that money.........

this is bullsh it......... all this crap just because of a serving of batsoup
Go ahead and get it, it will be useful when this is over.

Playing videos games.... good idea, me on the other hand is planning ahead

I am now collecting my urine in empty soda bottles and milk cartons.

So when the riots/war starts, i will still have a drinking supply,

also, i am planning on charging my neighbours the equivalent of $5 per bottle, or a pack of cigarettes....... now i don't smoke, but those can probably be used for trades in the future.........

Playing videos games.... good idea, me on the other hand is planning ahead

I am now collecting my urine in empty soda bottles and milk cartons.

So when the riots/war starts, i will still have a drinking supply,

also, i am planning on charging my neighbours the equivalent of $5 per bottle, or a pack of cigarettes....... now i don't smoke, but those can probably be used for trades in the future.........
There thing with urine is that it will go bad. Don't ask how I know. But don't tell your neighbors, they might not know. Also, write "organic" on the bottle. White people think that doubles the value. And if you market it as free range that will add value as well.

There thing with urine is that it will go bad. Don't ask how I know. But don't tell your neighbors, they might not know. Also, write "organic" on the bottle. White people think that doubles the value. And if you market it as free range that will add value as well.
free range , yes........ that is also the truth. i do walk freely around my backyard.

i also eat a lot of organic food, so i am not even deceiving them.

man i feel good, thanks man :drinks:

Back