• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Locked down for another month May 3rd now in Cali.
I get the feeling it will go into June.
Missing the wife stuck in Czech!👎🏼
Stay healthy!
Yes, this is beginning to take its toll on one's mental health.............. not being able to do the things you are used to is terrible, especially if you are a person with habits. Then add the fear of getting this disease.

This is truly something i will never forget. And i am sure that goes for 90% of other folks as well.

Yes, this is beginning to take its toll on one's mental health.............. not being able to do the things you are used to is terrible, especially if you are a person with habits. Then add the fear of getting this disease.

This is truly something i will never forget. And i am sure that goes for 90% of other folks as well.
Its truly amazing to watch the real time change in people. Too many weren't taking it serious enough at the onset! Some of the most ardent critics of this are now some of the most scared and paranoid now.

I still do believe that it is perceived to be much worse than it actually is though. The media is so absurdly untrustworthy!!

Its truly amazing to watch the real time change in people. Too many weren't taking it serious enough at the onset! Some of the most ardent critics of this are now some of the most scared and paranoid now.

I still do believe that it is perceived to be much worse than it actually is though. The media is so absurdly untrustworthy!!
media is so absurdly untrustworthy because they let politics influence their job, which is to bring the news, and not being biased to one side of the spectrum, which is to the left here in europe. and from what i can see being on the dems side in the US.

so many people don't trust them now, when there is a "real" situation like this virus. . They realy fuc ked up being so politcal, why are they like that, journalists?

the school they go to perhaps.

I may not believe the media, i do however think this is real bad. Because look where it came from, and many people are dead. It hits america hard because the cites there have so people, NY is full of folks from all over world. crammed together. what did we expect would happen? should have closed the borders right away, but when you literally have a chinatown in your city.......... that is when you know you are fuc ked !

media in the US are weird, sure Trump fuc ks up ever so often, and say dumb sh it , but the constant bashing no matter what he does or say does not help anyone.

It's time to come together, but for journalists, agreeing on something, does not generate clicks and views on their articles

Last edited:
media is so absurdly untrustworthy because they let politics influence their job, which is to bring the news, and not being biased to one side of the spectrum, which is to the left here in europe. and from what i can see being on the dems side in the US.

so many people don't trust them now, when there is a "real" situation like this virus. . They realy fuc ked up being so politcal, why are they like that, journalists?

I may not believe the media, i do however think this is real bad. Because look where it came from, and many people are dead. It hits america hard because the cites there have so people, NY is full of folks from all over world. crammed together. what did we expect would happen? should have closed the borders right away, but when you literally have a chinatown in your city.......... that is when you know you are fuc ked !

media in the US are weird, sure Trump fuc ks up ever so often, and say dumb sh it , but the constant bashing no matter what he does or say does not help anyone.
What's already been proven to be happening in our larger metro cities is manipulating of the numbers. Any death related to influenza, pneumonia, or respiratory at all is marked as 'coronavirus.' Technically that might very well indeed be accurate but the media and the insidious American Left uses those bloated numbers to further their nefarious agenda. What's even more insidious is that if a patient dies of heart disease or some other non-covid 19 related issue but they confirm a covid 19 positive test result on that patient, that's marked as a 'coronavirus' death! The numbers aren't very trustworthy.

Then inversely you just don't hear about the staggering number of recovered patients. You rarely hear about the people that never even needed hospitalization. Fox News said this morning that 17,000 Americans have recovered. I can guarantee you that number is greatly underestimated!!

All that said, this thing does spread incredibly fast and it is astonishingly deadly to the elderly and those with chronic underlying conditions. We're essentially depending on the young healthy people to heed the advice of professionals, and that my friend is what is screwing everyone over. Young folks are bullet proof, right? Florida beaches were overrun with dumbass kids here just a couple weeks ago! They're still going out to lakes and rivers to party it up. No school, let's party! Then they go home and spread this **** to their parents and everyone else they come in contact with. And the scariest thing is that a lot of the younger folks get this and never even know it because their symptoms, a lot of times, are merely mild.

Then again, old folks can't stay their dumbasses out of freaking church! We've had numerous public announcements by local health depts about certain churches that members have been found positive for covid-19. God gave us common sense.....let's use it people!!!

What's already been proven to be happening in our larger metro cities is manipulating of the numbers. Any death related to influenza, pneumonia, or respiratory at all is marked as 'coronavirus.' Technically that might very well indeed be accurate but the media and the insidious American Left uses those bloated numbers to further their nefarious agenda. What's even more insidious is that if a patient dies of heart disease or some other non-covid 19 related issue but they confirm a covid 19 positive test result on that patient, that's marked as a 'coronavirus' death! The numbers aren't very trustworthy.

Then inversely you just don't hear about the staggering number of recovered patients. You rarely hear about the people that never even needed hospitalization. Fox News said this morning that 17,000 Americans have recovered. I can guarantee you that number is greatly underestimated!!

All that said, this thing does spread incredibly fast and it is astonishingly deadly to the elderly and those with chronic underlying conditions. We're essentially depending on the young healthy people to heed the advice of professionals, and that my friend is what is screwing everyone over. Young folks are bullet proof, right? Florida beaches were overrun with dumbass kids here just a couple weeks ago! They're still going out to lakes and rivers to party it up. No school, let's party! Then they go home and spread this **** to their parents and everyone else they come in contact with. And the scariest thing is that a lot of the younger folks get this and never even know it because their symptoms, a lot of times, are merely mild.

Then again, old folks can't stay their dumbasses out of freaking church! We've had numerous public announcements by local health depts about certain churches that members have been found positive for covid-19. God gave us common sense.....let's use it people!!!
exactly........ the virus is deadly for the old and wise, but (somewhat) harmless for the young and dumb ....... should be the other way around. Damn!

beaches if you don't listen:

fortableArtisticAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_ntte6kDwy01qghl49o1_540.gif

Someday this virus gonna end

;)

Last edited:
exactly........ the virus is deadly for the old and wise, but (somewhat) harmless for the young and dumb ....... should be the other way around. Damn!

beaches if you don't listen:

View attachment 718344

View attachment 718345

Someday this virus gonna end

;)
Think it was 46% of hospitalization for COVID was ages 18-40......in New York (saw last week)
Seems it’s effecting young, and old - almost equally.

And people are dying from lack of medical attention....so if roughly 1/2 the people going in for medical attention are “young”.....

Think it was 46% of hospitalization for COVID was ages 18-40......in New York (saw last week)
Seems it’s effecting young, and old - almost equally.

And people are dying from lack of medical attention....so if roughly 1/2 the people going in for medical attention are “young”.....
yes, it's scary AF .......young folks need to listen to the medical experts..........

and not to the NBA players who say they have covid, but could play a game right now if they had to.

It's time to come together, but for journalists, agreeing on something, does not generate clicks and views on their articles
I think it’s funny how they ask everyone to stay home, stop what they are doing, but NOT to ask questions?

Don’t we all have tremendous amounts of time to *think* about what and why we are here?

So I think we should ask questions, and demand answers because people will die because of policy decisions already made. How many deaths is acceptable?

Like, why the F did the 45th administration close, disband, and dismantle the Pandemic and Epidemic groups, 3+ years ago?

We should all be students of history - during times of crises and uncertainty, the taking of freedoms and liberties for “security” and “order” happen. Look at the Patriot Act (what a juxtaposition of a name), and how quickly privacy was stripped.
Now look across the world, and see governments and regimes trying to take more control and gain more power.

This is why critical thinking, asking questions, demanding answers is important. Let’s try and refrain from taking of extreme positions, and instead ask basic questions who’s answers effect us all.

Back