• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

To my knowledge they will not be for sale to the general public.

They are being made to help those that are helping countless others.
ie. Doctors, nurses, EMTs, Firefighters, medical staffs, volunteers working the clinics, military.

The goal is to donate at minimum 1 million of these. There is such a shortage right now with all thats going on with 3M and that large influx of cases that are continuing to rise. Trying to help fill the voids as quickly as possible to be able to keep our medical care workers safe and to be able to continue taking care of those in need without becoming patients themselves.

ie. Doctors, nurses, EMTs, Firefighters, medical staffs, volunteers working the clinics, military.

The goal is to donate at minimum 1 million of these. There is such a shortage right now with all thats going on with 3M and that large influx of cases that are continuing to rise. Trying to help fill the voids as quickly as possible to be able to keep our medical care workers safe and to be able to continue taking care of those in need without becoming patients themselves.
That's great that they are stepping up to help.

I have a friend who works for a sign company. His company's shop is making face shields now. He's been cutting 7 days a week, non-stop!

Its awesome seeing businesses step up big time like that.

During this crisis, if I see peeps posting on here wearing or saying they have a face shield because it’s “Oakley” and they don’t work in medical field, I’m gonna lose my **** and prolly get 55 points in one fell swoop.
I'm guessing some silly guy is asking about getting them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing some dumbass is asking about getting them?
No. I haven’t had any requests. I haven’t heard of them being delivered anywhere in South Texas yet. Just kinda putting it out there that it would be in really poor taste, at least during the crisis.

I’ve got no problem with people going after them when this is all over.

Back