• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

wow......... what a fu cking azzhole this coumo is.

he should be forced to french kiss every covid-19 victim in new york 💋👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨😘😚
He's gonna end up getting sued. The sad part is though, it won't be him personally, it will be the government that's sued, and the tax payers will be the ones ultimately paying out the settlements. Ya know though, it was the tax payers of NY that voted him in though 🤷‍♂️

Better not be any Federal tax dollars going to NY for that crap!

Quote from the mayor of Minneapolis...
SmartSelect_20200530-133513_Facebook.jpg

That was said in regards to this...
13077F62-9FDC-4FE5-ACA0-35337FF771E9.jpeg
2e6bb9a05bc6cf43253ffe2d4514506797230b7cm.jpg_1718483346.jpg
Rioting-in-Minneapolis-is-not-how-to-protest-police-brutality.jpg
EZGHuqYUEAAawdj.jpg
EZGHuqVVAAEkwh4.jpg
Minneapolis-riot.jpg
GFN4YP3HC5DK3AWUZVTJZBJL7M.jpg

...ummmm, priorities?? I don't think covid is your biggest concern right now, just sayin 🤷‍♂️

#PuttingTheTardInLibtard 🤦‍♂️

Quote from the mayor of Minneapolis...
View attachment 744096
That was said in regards to this...
View attachment 744097View attachment 744098View attachment 744099View attachment 744100View attachment 744101View attachment 744102View attachment 744103
...ummmm, priorities?? I don't think covid is your biggest concern right now, just sayin 🤷‍♂️

#PuttingTheTardInLibtard 🤦‍♂️
How is everything in Atlanta? I heard it’s gotten pretty bad downtown too. Chicago got pretty bad later in the evening.

2020 in the US will definitely go down in history

How is everything in Atlanta? I heard it’s gotten pretty bad downtown too. Chicago got pretty bad later in the evening.

2020 in the US will definitely go down in history
Rioters destroyed the CNN letters on the front of the building, that part is awful ironic. Nowhere near as bad as Minneapolis, that's for sure. The stories from the business owners, minority business owners, that have had their businesses destroyed is just heartbreaking!! This will spread, the professional agitators are going to take advantage of this, unfortunately.

wow, that huge building is completely on fire.....:oops:... disgraceful

but why did the cops abandoned that police station, and allowed it to be burned down?

We are known to be soft here in europe, police as well, but i am sure most euro police would have shot anyone trying to burn down their station.... or called the army in for reinforcements.

wow, that huge building is completely on fire.....:oops:... disgraceful

but why did the cops abandoned that police station, and allowed it to be burned down?

We are known to be soft here in europe, police as well, but i am sure most euro police would have shot anyone trying to burn down their station.... or called the army in for reinforcements.
It's in a democrat run city. They haven't had a Republican mayor in like 6 decades or more. The cop that murdered the guy had a damn complaint record longer than your leg but he still had a job and a badge! The whole thing is just sad.

It's in a democrat run city. They haven't had a Republican mayor in like 6 decades or more. The cop that murdered the guy had a damn complaint record longer than your leg but he still had a job and a badge! The whole thing is just sad.
Yes, i guess once again it comes down to different laws and different ways of reacting, all depending on which state the sh it happens in.

The US should have the same laws all over the country imo ..... would make things easier.
It's a huge country, yes.......... but so is australia or Russia etc

These rioters need to be filled with more holes than spongebob

Yes, i guess once again it comes down to different laws and different ways of reacting, all depending on which state the sh it happens in.

The US should have the same laws all over the country imo ..... would make things easier.
It's a huge country, yes.......... but so is australia or Russia etc

These rioters need to be filled with more holes than spongebob
Local law is better than being ruled by people from hundreds of miles away that have no knowledge of what's going on locally. This is why Brexit happened, lol. Yes, each state has it's own system of governance. Then in turn each local county, and municipality has it's own ordinances and such. Minnesota is a democrat state and Minneapolis is most definitely a democrat city. Everything is political these days, smh. Its sad that everything has to be weaponized in a political way.

Latest Posts

Back