• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

z-funny-34-2.jpg

of course you can choose not to stand, but then you lose all respect.
you piss on your own country..... just leave, go live in another country then.
Trump might be an ashole, but Trudeau is a pusssy ....... i would rather have the former as my president .

And Trump loves America. Trudeau loves everyone except Canadians.

Nice opinion...?! A lot of ‘reaching’ in this thread.

Compelling fact based argument!

What’s also a fact is that this WHOLE time, I’ve been simply talking about Kap’s ... that’s all!

If you want to mix apples and oranges, go into hyperbole, conjecture and whataboutism’s that’s on you...

What’s a fact is that the 1st amendment doesn’t have the sub clause ‘unless you’re at work’ or any other such restriction ... does it?

That’s correct. He has every right to do it while at work.... and the private NFL team also has the right to fire him for doing it. That is why he hasn’t played since.

So yes, you can say he has the right to say whatever he wants while working for a private company, he can also expect repercussions for his words or actions. Basically, the first amendment applies to interactions with the government, not with private businesses or individuals.

That’s correct. He has every right to do it while at work.... and the private NFL team also has the right to fire him for doing it. That is why he hasn’t played since.
I’m also ok with that... It’s also kinda turned him into a Martyr for the cause. His protest image has become bigger than he would have become as a QB.

Unless he starving for money, I think he’s still in the ‘W’ column when it comes to social activism and justice (which were his main Objectives )

Trump might be an ashole, but Trudeau is a pusssy ....... i would rather have the former as my president .

And Trump loves America. Trudeau loves everyone except Canadians.
@Tommy. Trump has made it very clear, the only person he cares about is himself. If you don’t this by now, I don’t know where you have been.

Most people show their love by helping and supporting. Where are those examples here?

I’m also ok with that... It’s also kinda turned him into a Martyr for the cause. His protest image has become bigger than he would have become as a QB.

Unless he starving for money, I think he’s still in the ‘W’ column when it comes to social activism and justice (which were his main Objectives )

Well, he can’t really be a martyr unless he was killed but I know what you’re saying.

Maybe you don’t know, but after the kneeling started, America stopped watching and the NFL had to put a stop to it. It was obvious what he did was not approved by the people who ultimately paid his salary by watching and buying merchandise.

He used his free speech and so did America with their wallets

@Tommy. Trump has made it very clear, the only person he cares about is himself. If you don’t this by now, I don’t know where you have been.

Most people show their love by helping and supporting. Where are those examples here?

i feel like i have to step over here..........THE ONLY
THING THE DEMONRATS CARE ABOUT IS THEMSELVES, ask grandma pelosi............carry on!!!!

Worst part Is that you approved of it 😪

Back