• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

What’s also a fact is that this WHOLE time, I’ve been simply talking about Kap’s ... that’s all!

If you want to mix apples and oranges, go into hyperbole, conjecture and whataboutism’s that’s on you...

What’s a fact is that the 1st amendment doesn’t have the sub clause ‘unless you’re at work’ or any other such restriction ... does it?
The fact that you think it's one's right to 'protest' a personal grievance while at work that isn't related to the job or the employer speaks volumes.

And are people really not allowed to be outside on their own property during curfew?

wtf is this? Maybe I’m just misinformed but seems unnecessary

That is a direct effect of morons demolishing entire city blocks, block by block. I'm no fan of militarized policing but what else are they supposed to do? Ask politely if they were planning to go riot or not? I mean under the circumstances you kinda gotta expect a commensurate response 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn’t mix in those peaceful protestors with those causing chaos. It’s sad that these more radical *******s are completely drowning out and taking advantage of the current situation. A Home Depot by us got looted. Why? What purpose does that serve?! That ends up making the headlines over the peaceful protestors around the area. Sad day
None of it makes any sense. This is just people using a tragedy to steal. The worst part is they're destroying their own neighborhoods and the good honest folks in those neighborhoods now have nowhere to get groceries and such. Many minorities have lost their entire businesses. It's all incredibly sad!

I didn't see anywhere anyone defended looting and burning. Bringing all your guns when you go out to peacefully protest is stupid and makes it a nightmare for all the security officers there.

Didn't you post something about it being bad that everything was made political? Can't see anyone doing it more than you at the moment ;)
All those mean evil scary gun owners with all those mean evil scary guns. I'll wait for you to provide one single report of anyone that was shot during those protests with all those mean evil scary guns...

I’m also ok with that... It’s also kinda turned him into a Martyr for the cause. His protest image has become bigger than he would have become as a QB.

Unless he starving for money, I think he’s still in the ‘W’ column when it comes to social activism and justice (which were his main Objectives )
I'd be willing to bet I know a considerable amount more about ol kap than you buddy. I'm a 49er fan with no less than a dozen articles of clothing in my closet with his name/number/likeness on them. I'm intimately familiar with his background, his playing time, and his transition into political activism.

This has all been very cute.....

20200601_191147.jpg

i feel like i have to step over here..........THE ONLY
THING THE DEMONRATS CARE ABOUT IS THEMSELVES, ask grandma pelosi............carry on!!!!

Worst part Is that you approved of it 😪
What about all those social reform programs, all those “we will help you” projects that the Democratic Party has championed for years - they clearly only care about themselves?

Perhaps we can use the words of a Republican Senator (I can’t recall exactly who said it). When asked about the shortages of testing & monies for the effected saying something to the extend “People in hell want ice water. We have done enough”

Magnanimous

i feel like i have to step over here..........THE ONLY
THING THE DEMONRATS CARE ABOUT IS THEMSELVES, ask grandma pelosi............carry on!!!!

Worst part Is that you approved of it 😪
[
Well, he can’t really be a martyr unless he was killed but I know what you’re saying.

Maybe you don’t know, but after the kneeling started, America stopped watching and the NFL had to put a stop to it. It was obvious what he did was not approved by the people who ultimately paid his salary by watching and buying merchandise.

He used his free speech and so did America with their wallets
He definitely ‘killed’ himself professionally for his cause... that pretty close to the definition of a Martyr.

I’m wouldn’t be surprised if he knew he’d get the boot because of his protest ... you have to admit he was committed enough to say F it for his cause and forego a pay check.

I'd be willing to bet I know a considerable amount more about ol kap than you buddy. I'm a 49er fan with no less than a dozen articles of clothing in my closet with his name/number/likeness on them. I'm intimately familiar with his background, his playing time, and his transition into political activism.

This has all been very cute.....
‘I know him because I bought a t-shirt?’

‘You can’t know him because I know him?’

That’s your angle?

Very flimsy

Back