• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Lex on his way to Google 'things about Kaepernick'...
200 (2).gif

All those mean evil scary gun owners with all those mean evil scary guns. I'll wait for you to provide one single report of anyone that was shot during those protests with all those mean evil scary guns...

I'm a gun owner and I don't flaunt my guns in public. It scares people and increases the chance of anyone acting irrationally and causing a situation. Guns aren't scary, people who feel a desperate need to bring them everywhere for "protection" are.

The point is; if one person had done something stupid during the armed protest it would have escalated a lot faster than if those guns were left at home. If you don't see that then you sure haven't worked security...

@Tommy. Trump has made it very clear, the only person he cares about is himself. If you don’t this by now, I don’t know where you have been.

Most people show their love by helping and supporting. Where are those examples here?
then why does he donate his presidential salary?

and pulling out american forces from overseas? he knows that it is not worth it, that american soldiers are dying in the foreign wars that bush and obama created.

then why does he donate his presidential salary?
And spends taxpayer money to pay for his staff at his own resorts? Haha. I’m not trying to stir the political pot, but I just find it funny. While I don’t agree with everything he does, I do support the POTUS.

And spends taxpayer money to pay for his staff at his own resorts? Haha. I’m not trying to stir the political pot, but I just find it funny. While I don’t agree with everything he does, I do support the POTUS.

I'm a gun owner and I don't flaunt my guns in public. It scares people and increases the chance of anyone acting irrationally and causing a situation. Guns aren't scary, people who feel a desperate need to bring them everywhere for "protection" are.

The point is; if one person had done something stupid during the armed protest it would have escalated a lot faster than if those guns were left at home. If you don't see that then you sure haven't worked security...
Ive never worked security. I wouldnt attend a mass gathering of that nature, for any cause. Hell I wont go in public without a conceal 9 and a spare mag. I mean, what do I have to be paranoid about, right? theres only one in a million gonna shoot up the walmart today. You dont have to look like you can defend yourself..

Well there were a whole lot of guns at one protest and there's not at others. One had zero violence, the others have entire cities on fire and destroyed.

Look I'm not saying I'm right....but you're definitely 100% wrong!

The guns are not the issue. The people are!

Back